- Personal and corporate taxes (T1, T2 & T3) as well as tax planning
- Accounting services including Inventory management, Payroll and A/P & A/R management
- Prepare or support in preparation of financial statements, computer supports for quickBook, SAG or Simply Accounting, and other system the business uses.
- Compilation or notice to the reader
- Assurance (review and audit)
- Employee training
- Client’s business assessment and identify the weaknesses and strengths to find solution to overcome the weaknesses,
- Advice for expansion or new venture
- Offer business ideas to clients
- Project management to complete the assigned tasks
- Controller, CFO or other positions the client required to oversees the business
- To facilitate business change and to develop the company policy and procedures as well as risk management
Manitoba is home to hundreds of businesses that are owned by women. This directory will guide you to a variety of products and services that can be found in locations throughout the province. You can search by category, city or key words.