Join Our Team
The Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba is looking for a dynamic, highly organized, multi-tasking, customer service oriented administrative professional. You will be a first point of contact for our clients who connect with us by email, telephone and in-person. If you recognize the importance of accuracy, pay special attention to details, have a basic understanding of business principles and enjoy being part of a busy and varied team, we would like to meet you!
This is a part-time position that requires 22.5 hours per week, including one evening each week. Send cover letter and resume by 4:00 pm on February 27, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at every point of contact with clients, funders, partners, and the public.
- Provide administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the Centre.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide clients and guests with exceptional customer service with particular focus on reception duties including directing telephone calls, providing clients with relevant business information and referrals, and booking appointments.
- Provide administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the office including adding and updating information in a specialized CRM system (in-house training will be provided).
- Provide administrative support for the delivery of a variety of seminars, workshops and special events that take place at the Centre and at off-site venues. This includes acting as registrar for seminars, performing all data entry related to client participation in the seminars and events, and general coordination.
- Provide administrative support to special projects as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Relevant training and/or previous office experience in a similar environment
- Principles and processes in providing exceptional customer service
- Basic office principles and business practices
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to handle clients in a variety of situations
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently with initiative and resourcefulness
- Able to carry out multiple projects with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with inputting data into client database
- Demonstrated telephone etiquette and experience using a basic
multi-line telephone system
- Effective time-management, analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Understanding of business principles (asset)
- Able to communicate in French or another language (asset)
- Professional and positive interpersonal skills and attitude
- Respect for organizational cultures, values, ethics and standards
- Demonstrate tact, discretion and reliability
- Cooperative team player, responsible, motivated, loyal and trustworthy
- Sensitivity related to client confidentiality
- Skilled in conflict resolution/management